We are committed to protecting your privacy and using any personal information you provide responsibly. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our Site. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our Site, New Horizons for Humanity collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
- the name of the domain form which you access the Internet,
- the date and time you access our Site,
- and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Site.
If you contact us, we collect the information you provide, which may include name, email address, postal address and telephone number. When you make a donation to New Horizons for Humanity, your credit card information is collected and stored only for the duration of that specific transaction.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; process credit cards; data processing; to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us;
- To protect the Site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, New Horizons for Humanity has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online.
All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or 4711 SW Huber St. # 2 Portland, OR 97219.
Effective Date: June 2015